Top 10 Valentine's ads: Dove by Billington Cartmell
The Unilever-owned beauty brand, has rolled out a screen in London's Victoria station, which displays tweeters' responses to questions about women and beauty.
1. Dove by Billington Cartmell
Dove has posted daily questions, including, "What makes you feel beautiful?", on JCDecaux's large-format Transvision screen in the station, which has an estimated footfall of 350,000 people every day.
Responses sent via Twitter or SMS will be posted on the screen.
The campaign was created by Billington Cartmell and was booked by Kinetic and Mindshare.
The full list:
- Skyn Condoms
- Samsung Electronics
- Women's Aid
- Foxy Bingo
- Samsung Galaxy Note
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Strategic Research Consultant Rare Selection £35 - £45K + 20% bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Strategist / Senior Brand Planner Rare Selection Up to £75K + benefits, including pension, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Consultant Rare Selection Up to £48500 + non contributory pension + additional benefits, Surrey
- Senior Brand Strategist / Planning Director Rare Selection Up to £65000 + excellent benefits, including pension and bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Creative Integrated Agency London Twist Recruitment £40000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + Benefits, North London
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- O2 launches 'walk' campaign with Ed Sheeran
- BBH London promotes Caroline Pay to deputy ECD
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad
- Hammerson uses automated mechanical model to showcase Christmas gifts