Top 10 Valentine's ads: Samsung Electronics by Cheil Worldwide
Samsung has launched a digital competition that offers people the opportunity to see their love story in lights on its screen at Piccadilly Circus.
7. Samsung Electronics by Cheil WorldwideSamsung fans can now share their love stories on Facebook where the best love story has been chosen to feature on Samsung’s iconic advertising screen in London’s Piccadilly Circus.
Winners have also been in with a chance of winning Samsung goodies such as the Samsung MV800 twin screen camera.
One overall winner will also see their story as a special feature animation on the big screen from today. They will also win a pair of Samsung Galaxy Note handsets and a dream date in London, complete with chauffeur-driven car, champagne dinner and luxurious hotel.
The full list:
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Creative Director Premier Media £32000 - £42000 per annum, City of London
- SAE or Account Manager £20-26k, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £26000 per annum, London
- Digital Marketing / IT Support Executive - Permanent - London Ninesharp £22000 - £25000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Head of SEO Ultimate Asset £60000 - £80000 per annum + Amazing Benefits , Hammersmith and Fulham
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show