Top 10 Valentine's ads: Samsung Electronics by Cheil Worldwide
Samsung has launched a digital competition that offers people the opportunity to see their love story in lights on its screen at Piccadilly Circus.
7. Samsung Electronics by Cheil WorldwideSamsung fans can now share their love stories on Facebook where the best love story has been chosen to feature on Samsung’s iconic advertising screen in London’s Piccadilly Circus.
Winners have also been in with a chance of winning Samsung goodies such as the Samsung MV800 twin screen camera.
One overall winner will also see their story as a special feature animation on the big screen from today. They will also win a pair of Samsung Galaxy Note handsets and a dream date in London, complete with chauffeur-driven car, champagne dinner and luxurious hotel.
The full list:
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Digital Media Consultant Silverdrum £25,000 - £35,000 depending on experience + uncapped commission, London (Greater)
- Account Director - B2B and IT David Thatcher Recruitment £45-55k, West London, M40 Corridor
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show