Top 10 Valentine's ads: Samsung Electronics by Cheil Worldwide
Samsung has launched a digital competition that offers people the opportunity to see their love story in lights on its screen at Piccadilly Circus.
7. Samsung Electronics by Cheil WorldwideSamsung fans can now share their love stories on Facebook where the best love story has been chosen to feature on Samsung’s iconic advertising screen in London’s Piccadilly Circus.
Winners have also been in with a chance of winning Samsung goodies such as the Samsung MV800 twin screen camera.
One overall winner will also see their story as a special feature animation on the big screen from today. They will also win a pair of Samsung Galaxy Note handsets and a dream date in London, complete with chauffeur-driven car, champagne dinner and luxurious hotel.
The full list:
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Client Account Manager Content is King c. £25k per annum dependent on experience, SW1
- Shopper Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 + CA + benefits, South East
- Senior Brand Manager - Drinks Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + CA + benefits, South East
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 + CA + benefits, London
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%