Top 10 Valentine's ads: Heineken by W+K Amsterdam
campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 14 February 2012 12:01PM
Heineken is igniting more romance into people's lives this Valentine's Day with the launch of a Facebook app called The Serenade.
2. Heineken by Wieden+Kennedy Amsterdam
The app has been created by Wieden+Kennedy Amsterdam and is based on the brand's second global film "the date".
The app enables Heineken consumers to send humorous, personalised songs to potential partners, inviting them on a date.
The Serenade is available in 20 languages. Millions of adult consumers across the globe will be able to participate and create their own songs via Heineken's Facebook page.
The full list:
- Skyn Condoms
- Samsung Electronics
- Women's Aid
- Foxy Bingo
- Samsung Galaxy Note
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Lively Account Executive Famous consumer Brand- £23/24K Barker Graves £23/24K, London
- Digital Media Recruitment Consultant Silverdrum £25,000 - £35,000 depending on experience + uncapped commission, London (Greater)
- Senior Designer createselect £40-50K pa, depending on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)