Top 10 Valentine's ads: Heineken by W+K Amsterdam
campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 14 February 2012 12:01PM
Heineken is igniting more romance into people's lives this Valentine's Day with the launch of a Facebook app called The Serenade.
2. Heineken by Wieden+Kennedy Amsterdam
The app has been created by Wieden+Kennedy Amsterdam and is based on the brand's second global film "the date".
The app enables Heineken consumers to send humorous, personalised songs to potential partners, inviting them on a date.
The Serenade is available in 20 languages. Millions of adult consumers across the globe will be able to participate and create their own songs via Heineken's Facebook page.
The full list:
- Skyn Condoms
- Samsung Electronics
- Women's Aid
- Foxy Bingo
- Samsung Galaxy Note
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- MW Artworker Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment DEPENDENT ON EXPERIENCE , Cirencester
- Junior-Middleweight Designer (Wayfinding & Information Design) Major Players £25000 - £30000 per annum, South West London
- Trainee Headhunter - Marketing Jarlett de Grouchy £21000 per annum + 30k OTE in first year, London
- Graphic Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment On application , Bath
- Creative Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment On application , Oxfordshire
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote