Top 10 Valentine's ads: Heineken by W+K Amsterdam
campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 14 February 2012 12:01PM
Heineken is igniting more romance into people's lives this Valentine's Day with the launch of a Facebook app called The Serenade.
2. Heineken by Wieden+Kennedy Amsterdam
The app has been created by Wieden+Kennedy Amsterdam and is based on the brand's second global film "the date".
The app enables Heineken consumers to send humorous, personalised songs to potential partners, inviting them on a date.
The Serenade is available in 20 languages. Millions of adult consumers across the globe will be able to participate and create their own songs via Heineken's Facebook page.
The full list:
- Skyn Condoms
- Samsung Electronics
- Women's Aid
- Foxy Bingo
- Samsung Galaxy Note
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager: Global Packaging Branding Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £38000 - £42000 per annum, London
- Business Director Major Players £75000 - £78000 per annum, London
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- 5 key trends from Dmexco 2014
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Bosch secures sponsorship deal with Channel 4's Sunday Brunch