Top 10 Valentine's ads: Heineken by W+K Amsterdam
campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 14 February 2012 12:01PM
Heineken is igniting more romance into people's lives this Valentine's Day with the launch of a Facebook app called The Serenade.
2. Heineken by Wieden+Kennedy Amsterdam
The app has been created by Wieden+Kennedy Amsterdam and is based on the brand's second global film "the date".
The app enables Heineken consumers to send humorous, personalised songs to potential partners, inviting them on a date.
The Serenade is available in 20 languages. Millions of adult consumers across the globe will be able to participate and create their own songs via Heineken's Facebook page.
The full list:
- Skyn Condoms
- Samsung Electronics
- Women's Aid
- Foxy Bingo
- Samsung Galaxy Note
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Global Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Social Media Manager Stopgap £45000 - £48000 per annum + bonus, West Midlands
- Digital Marketing Manager Stopgap £20000 - £60000 per annum, West Midlands
- Digital Content Manager Better Placed Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Cheshire
- Tesco moves £90m media account to MediaCom
- Viacom pulls plug on C5 sales: more than 90 jobs to go
- Battersea's digital dog 'follows' shoppers in outdoor campaign
- Lego launches Facebook campaign that asks kids to create a kronkiwongi
- Pedigree launches global 'feed the good' campaign with BBDO
- Twitter hunts for UK agencies