Top 10 Valentine's ads: Marks & Spencer by Profero
Marks & Spencer has attempted to lure men who are seeking Valentine's Day gift ideas to its mobile website with an augmented reality-powered outdoor advertising campaign
6. Marks & Spencer by ProferoThe retailer has placed a billboard at Waterloo train station, which features a model in lingerie holding flowers. The copy reads, "Love stuck? Here's a little Valentine's help".
The ad prompts commuters to download the Aurasma augmented reality app to their smartphone.
The billboard can then be viewed through the smartphone's camera, triggering a video of the model, which can be viewed on the phone.
The full list:
- Skyn Condoms
- Samsung Electronics
- Women's Aid
- Foxy Bingo
- Samsung Galaxy Note
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Client-side PPC / SEM executive - £25K - Central London Digital Gurus £23000 - £28000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Project Manager Premier Media £250-£300 per day, London
- Media Account Director Premier Media Up to £300 per day depending on experience, London
- Marketing Assistant, up to £25k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 per annum, Benefits: +Fantastic Benefits, Teddington
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%