Top 10 Valentine's ads: Foxy Bingo by Biscuit Agency
campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 14 February 2012 12:08PM
Foxy Bingo, the Cashcade-owned online bingo website, is launching a revealing ad campaign featuring a naked Foxy.
9. Foxy Bingo by Biscuit Agency
The ad launching today features Foxy, in his famous purple suit, mowing the lawn using a golden lawn mower.
He then passes his pool where women faint from his charm, before stripping off his suit to expose his red swimming trunks.
After taking those off, he then appears fully naked in front of the sea. The ad finishes by promoting the brand's free games.
The full list:
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Director Major Players £45000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Marketing Coordinator /Communication Production Assistant - Mar Regan & Dean Recruitment Limited £25000 - £32000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- Marketing Executive - Marketing Communications Regan & Dean Recruitment Limited £25000 - £32000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Digital Account Executive Twist Recruitment £19000 - £22000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%