In association with
John Smith's 'no nonsense' by TBWA\London
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 05 May 2010 01:10PM
Comedian Peter Kay has reprised his role as John Smith's 'No Nonsense man' for the first time in five years as the campaign re-launches.
The ad shows Kay out with friends when his plain-speaking honesty brings a playful conversation about his ‘dream date' comes to an amusing and unexpected conclusion.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Account Manager Source £23000 - £27000 per annum, London
- PHP Developer Source £35000 - £45000 per annum + bens, London
- Senior Bid Executive - Professional Services Network Marketing £30000 - £35000 per annum + Pension, Healthcare , Liverpool
- Digital Project Manager Corporate Communications Recruitment £30-£55k, London
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Campaign Viral Chart: Samsung scores hat-trick in tech-heavy chart
- ITV and Channel 4 insist they will beat declining ad market
- Heinz brings back invisible bottle of tomato ketchup
- EE adds Dare to agency roster to develop digital
Twitter gives brands adds lead generation to
It is a significant move that brings the ability for Twitter users to easily leave their contact details within expanded tweets, called the Lead Generation Card, to express interest in what a brand is offering.