Virgin Holidays 'rockstar service' by MCBD/Elvis
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 08 September 2010 04:56PM
Virgin Holidays has launched the next phase of its 'rockstar service' campaign.
The multimedia marketing campaign, created by MCBD and Elvis, includes TV, classified and display adverting, radio, online activity and PR.
The TV spot stars the fictional band Danke Schöns as it continues its post-tour/pre-studio chill out. The band members see Virgin Holidays service as a reflection of their rockstar status.
The radio activity for the campaign includes a promotion with Global Radio station Heart FM which will see a selected family report back on the "rockstar" treatment they receive during a Virgin Holiday to Florida.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Digital Account Director - Creative Agency - London Sphere Digital 50-70k +bonus +benefits, London, South East
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Web Designer:- (Fashion Web, Digital, Layout, Conceptual) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum + Negotiable, London
- Web & Print Designer (Integrated, Visual, Print, Digital) Creative Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum + Negotiable, Waltham Abbey
- STUDIO/PROJECT MANAGER/TRAFFICKER (Print, agency) Creative Recruitment £26000 - £35000 per annum + Negotiable, London
The console is dead: The Socialisation of Gaming
The games console as we know it is dead. When Microsoft unveiled the Xbox One earlier this week, it was clear that this was more than a device that would enable you to play Call of Duty or FIFA – this was, in Microsoft’s own words, “an all-in-one home entertainment system”.