In association with
Tesco 'Christmas' by The Red Brick Road
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 02 November 2010 11:08AM
Tesco has launched its Christmas TV campaign, which guest stars Amanda Holden alongside the Tesco couple.
The ad was written by Sam Cartmell, art directed by Jason Lawes and directed by Neil Harris.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Tesco 'glide' by The Red Brick Road
- Tesco 'little waiters' by The Red Brick Road
- Tesco 'Christmas' by The Red Brick Road
- Tesco 'beeping' by The Red Brick Road
- Tesco 'quality' by The Red Brick Road
- Tesco 'FA Skills' by Red Brick Road
- Tesco Mobile 'triple credit' by The Red Brick Road
- Tesco 'The Checkout Girl Campaign' by The Red Brick Road
- Tesco 'tesco christmas' by Red Brick Road
- Digital Account Director - Creative Agency - London Sphere Digital 50-70k +bonus +benefits, London, South East
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Digital Project Manager - digital agency Creative Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, London
- Artworker - Leading Marketing Agency Creative Recruitment £22000 - £27000 per annum, London
- Senior Online Marketing Manager NG Digital Marketing £60000 - £70000 per annum + bonus + benefits, South West England
The console is dead: The Socialisation of Gaming
The games console as we know it is dead. When Microsoft unveiled the Xbox One earlier this week, it was clear that this was more than a device that would enable you to play Call of Duty or FIFA – this was, in Microsoft’s own words, “an all-in-one home entertainment system”.