Npower 'get smart this winter' by VCCP
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 10 November 2010 02:37PM
Npower has unveiled the first TV ad for its boiler and central heating maintenance package, Hometeam 50.
The 30-second ad, by VCCP with production house Aardman Animation, features an animated customer service character, Penny, speculating about all of the calls for boilers during a particularly cold and snowy morning.
Seated in her typically Wallace and Gromit style call-centre, the ad is punctuated by the motorised hands pulling off scarves and holding up signs with information about Hometeam 50. The copywriter was Matt Lloyd and the art director was Ronnie Crosbie.
The TV ad builds on the existing ‘get smart this winter’ print campaign and will complemented by radio and press.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Digital Strategist The Little Black Book Agency £40000 - £50000 per annum, Manchester
- Senior Account Director Source £55000 - £60000 per annum, London
- Account Director - Senior Account Director Source £55000 - £60000 per annum, London
- Project Manager Source £45000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Shopper Marketing and Sales Promotion Account Handlers Source £30000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Campaign Viral Chart: Samsung scores hat-trick in tech-heavy chart
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
- Samsung strikes placement deal with The Wanted
- ITV and Channel 4 insist they will beat declining ad market
Pinterest takes big step towards working with major brands
It marks Pinterest’s first step towards associating images directly with brands and could be the beginning of a change on the social network that sees it become a marketplace as well as a site where people pin ideas of things they like or that inspire them.