In association with
Land Rover 'tool kit' by RKCR/Y&R
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 17 November 2010 03:50PM
A global press and digital campaign for Landrover Defender aims to highlight the car's primary role as a "tool".
The ads, by Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/ Y&R, show the silhouette of a Defender on the wall of a workshop with a number of tools.
The art director for the campaign was Steve Williams and the copywriter was Adrian Lim. The production company was Tag and the media planning and buying is by Mindshare.
The creative team at RKCR/Y&R Steve Williams and Adrian Lim said "In the end the wall took us 4 days to build, rearrange, rebuild, then at the last minute, change our minds and rebuild again. But it was very satisfying when we finally got there
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Land Rover "map" by RKCR/Y&R
- Land Rover charts 65-year history in first brand campaign
- Land Rover 'Defender passport' by RKCR/Y&R
- Land Rover 'play tough' by RKCR/Y&R
- Land Rover 'claynation' by RKCR/Y&R
- Land Rover plays with clay in new TV ad
- Land Rover 'soundwave' by Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R
- Land Rover 'go beyond' by Young & Rubicam
- Land Rover 'Discovery 4' by Wunderman London
- Digital Account Director - Creative Agency - London Sphere Digital 50-70k +bonus +benefits, London, South East
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Junior Brand Manager - Whiskas Online Resourcing £34,675 - £41,476 + excellent benefits , Waltham on the Wolds, Leicestershire
- Account Director - 11 Month Maternity Contract Blue Tree Recruits £40,000 pro rata, Cobham
- Customer Marketing Manager EMR £40000 - £45000 per annum, London
The console is dead: The Socialisation of Gaming
The games console as we know it is dead. When Microsoft unveiled the Xbox One earlier this week, it was clear that this was more than a device that would enable you to play Call of Duty or FIFA – this was, in Microsoft’s own words, “an all-in-one home entertainment system”.