In association with
Stella Artois 'ice lounge' by Mother
Campaign Work, Thursday, 25 November 2010 03:19PM
Stella Artois' has released a Christmas ad that highlights the beer brand's heritage as a beer originally crafted for Christmas.
The ad, which was created by Mother New York and Mother London, continues the 1960s continental European setting that has been a feature of previous campaigns.
This time the setting is the backdrop for an elaborate ice sculpture competition, with competitors vying to impress the panel of discerning judges.
It is a playful take on the care and dedication that go into ‘crafting’ the winning ice sculpture, and relates back to the care and dedication that go into crafting Stella Artois.
The production company was Park Pictures and the post production company was MPC LA. The music is by Human and sound design by Sound Lounge/Audio Engine.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Stella Artois 'respect' by Mother
- Stella Artois 'apartomatic' by Mother
- Stella Artois 4% 'the train' by Mother London
- Stella Artois Black 'the night chauffeur' by Mother
- Stella 'Claude v Pierre' by Mother London
- Stella Artois 'CO2eux Soirée' by Mother London
- Stella Artois 4% 'runaway piano' by Mother London
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Deputy Director of Marketing and Communications University of West England £54,827, Bristol
- Junior Digital Project Manager - Big Brand ADLIB GBP20000 - GBP25000 per annum, Wiltshire
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - Shopper Marketing - 5 month CONTRACT- £180-200 day rate - Central London Judi Patton going day rate, London
- Senior Account Manager: c£40k Excellent Digital and Integrated Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd c£40k , Surrey: Close to Guildford
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Campaign Viral Chart: Samsung scores hat-trick in tech-heavy chart
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
- ITV and Channel 4 insist they will beat declining ad market
- EE adds Dare to agency roster to develop digital
A demographic portrait of Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook users
A useful study here from the ‘Pew Research Center’ taking a look at the demographic make-up of US social media users across Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. No data on LinkedIn of Google+, but great stats all the same.