In association with
ActionAid 'child sponsorship' by OgilvyOne London
Campaign Work, Monday, 06 December 2010 12:12PM
Actionaid has launched a campaign to prompt viewers to sponsor a child in a third world country and ensure they have access to clean water.
The ad shows children dancing in a shower of clean water and takes an upbeat tone to encourage viewers to "make this the moment you decide to sponsor a child".
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - Creative & Strategic Brand Agency Royds Raphael £35K-£40k, London
- Senior Account Manager - Retail Royds Raphael £35k-£45k+excellent benefits, London
- Digital Strategist/Planner - FMCG Stopgap £50000 - £60000 per annum, London
- Account Director - Digital - Pure Play Stopgap £40000 - £50000 per annum, City of London
- Account Director - Botique Full Service Agency PFJ £42000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Nature Valley awards integrated business to start-up
- LMFM challenges bakers to be Brave on World Baking Day
- Samsung strikes placement deal with The Wanted
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
30 Seconds to Mars stratospheric rise on social media
In the week that it was shown that users only visited the planet Google+ for less than 7 minutes a month it’s interesting to look at how a contemporary rock artist brand goes about using social media in their marketing and the different levels of interest on different platforms.