AT&T 'funny e-mail' by BBDO New York
Campaign Work, Friday, 10 December 2010 04:03PM
AT&T has launched a new US ad campaign by BBDO New York.
The spots use humor to reinforce the mesage that AT&T is the fastest mobile broadband network in the nation.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Digital Account Director - Creative Agency - London Sphere Digital 50-70k +bonus +benefits, London, South East
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Direct Marketing Manager Stopgap £34000 - £35000 per annum, South East England
- Global Digital Planner PFJ £26000.00 per annum, London
- Project Manager Red Sofa London £30000 - £32000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
Hey, businesses: ditch YouTube and Head over to Vine
Video marketing for businesses can be a tough game to play. The video landscape is full of funny pranks and comedy acts, so finding an area to put your real content where it will be viewed is difficult. Many businesses are attracted to YouTube, as they boast six billion hours of video viewed. So, they figure, hey why can’t I get some of those hours. The problem is: YouTube’s viewed content is dominated by shows and comedy.