In association with
Lactofree 'Lactofree 2011' by Wieden + Kennedy London
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 26 January 2011 10:15AM
Lactofree, the lactose-free dairy products is launching a new print campaign across the UK.
Created by Wieden + Kennedy, the work will run exclusively in the Metro newspaper group. The ads were illustrated by Owen Gildersleeve, using a range of hand-crafted methods.
The new creative aims to simplfy the world of lactose intolerance, helping people fully understand lactose intolerance.
TV advertising supports the campaign, continuing its focus on the 2010 "Dump the lactose, not the dairy" messaging.
The combined marketing spend of £1.3 million under the creative lead from advertising agency Wieden + Kennedy, with media buying from Carat, PR from Euro RSCG London PR and digital activity from Outside Line.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Midweight Front End Developer- salary up to £35k Digital Gurus £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Executive - Sports PR f1 Recruitment Dependant on experience , London
- Marketing Manager - Interim Brand Recruitment circa £300 - £350 per day , Luton
- Lead Business Analyst Hays Information Technology £37500.00 - £40000.00 per annum, Dorset
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Campaign Viral Chart: Samsung scores hat-trick in tech-heavy chart
- Heinz brings back invisible bottle of tomato ketchup
- Polycell gets cheeky in crack-filler campaign
- Initiative scoops Amazon global media business
All aboard Marissa Mayer’s Yahoo acquisition train
Marissa Mayer certainly knew what was coming when Yahoo announced its $1.1bn (£723m / 857m euros) purchase of blogging platform Tumblr earlier this week. Rather than waiting for the critics to pounce, she issued a rather succinct, clear and highly quotable message proactively: “we promise not to screw it up”.