In association with
William Hill ‘bum’ by BMB
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 16 February 2011 10:54AM
Beattie McGuinness Bungay has launched its first campaign for William Hill since winning the business earlier this year.
The brief was to "talk to consumers in a way that is relevant to them and communicate the range of markets that William Hill offer as well as positioning the brand as being at the forefront of betting innovation and technology".
The ad was written by Ben Walker and art directed by Matt Gooden. It was directed by David Daniels through production company Tandem Films.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Designer / Creative Artworker David Thatcher Recruitment £25-30k, Wantage, South Oxfordshire
- Senior Account Manager / Account Director David Thatcher Recruitment 335-60k dep experience, Milton Keynes
- planning Director Twist Recruitment £80000 - £100000 per annum, London
- Digital Account Manager [Beauty Account] - Excellent London Agency - to £30k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £30k + great benefits, Central London
- Account Manager - Superb Central London Agency - to £30k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £30k, Central London
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Nature Valley awards integrated business to start-up
- LMFM challenges bakers to be Brave on World Baking Day
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Samsung strikes placement deal with The Wanted
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
What we can all learn from how Daft Punk won the web