In association with
ITV 'product placement' by ITV Creative
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 23 February 2011 11:16AM
ITV has launched its campaign to inform users about the new Ofcom product placement rules and the 'P' logo.
The animated ad was produced by ITV Creative and Blue-Zoo.
The products featured in the promo were designed in paper craft style and then hand made.
Each product was then replicated in CG and animated in a stop frame style.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Campaign Viral Chart: Samsung scores hat-trick in tech-heavy chart
- ITV and Channel 4 insist they will beat declining ad market
- Heinz brings back invisible bottle of tomato ketchup
- EE adds Dare to agency roster to develop digital
Twitter isn’t a social network site, say some teens