In association with
Public View - How did the St Patrick's Day-themed Guinness ad go down?
Campaign Work, Thursday, 17 March 2011 04:28PM
People found the latest online Guinness spot by AMV BBDO, which ran in the lead-up to St. Patrick's Day, entertaining and fun to watch, if a bit confusing.
Overall, people thought it wasn't as clever as they would have expected from a Guiness ad.
Watch the ad here.
Video produced by Vox Pops International on behalf of Campaign.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Public View - Is the public cheered by the new Morrisons ad?
- Public View - Did the public get a kick out of Kit Kat's latest ad?
- Public View - What did consumers think of the latest Kronenbourg ad?
- Public View - Did the public warm to the latest Cheestring ad?
- Public View - A warm welcome back for the Tetley tea folk
- Public View - Did the public welcome the return of the Honey Monster for Sugar Puffs?
- Designer / Creative Artworker David Thatcher Recruitment £25-30k, Wantage, South Oxfordshire
- Senior Account Manager / Account Director David Thatcher Recruitment 335-60k dep experience, Milton Keynes
- planning Director Twist Recruitment £80000 - £100000 per annum, London
- Digital Account Manager [Beauty Account] - Excellent London Agency - to £30k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £30k + great benefits, Central London
- Account Manager - Superb Central London Agency - to £30k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £30k, Central London
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Nature Valley awards integrated business to start-up
- LMFM challenges bakers to be Brave on World Baking Day
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Samsung strikes placement deal with The Wanted
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
What we can all learn from how Daft Punk won the web