In association with
Specsavers 'lift' by Specsavers Creative
Campaign Work, Thursday, 07 April 2011 03:18PM
Specsavers Creative has launched two tactical TV spots to target over-45s with the optical retailer's varifocals promotion.
‘Long Arms’ sees a man have his arms surgically lengthened so he can read a newspaper. ‘Lift’ sees an arrogant City-type get his newspaper caught in lift doors as he stretches his arms to read it.
The campaign was directed by Another Film Company’s Jeff Stark.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Specsavers 'sauna' by Specsavers Creative
- Specsavers 'ferry' by Specsavers Creative
- Specsavers' astronaut TV ad takes off
- Specsavers 'station' by Specsavers Creative
- Specsavers 'Mr Men' by Specsavers Creative
- Specsavers 'Garage' by Specsavers Creative
- Specsavers 'big noise' by Specsavers Creative
- Specsavers 'spex affect' by Specsavers Creative
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Investment Writer EMR £50000 - £60000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Account Manager AF Selection £35,000, Northamptonshire
- Design Team Leader Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment GBP30000 - GBP35000 per annum, Buckinghamshire
- senior sponsorship manager (1 year contract) > ICONIC UK BRAND > MUSIC collectivo Up to £48k plus great co. bens, Central London
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Campaign Viral Chart: Samsung scores hat-trick in tech-heavy chart
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
- ITV and Channel 4 insist they will beat declining ad market
- EE adds Dare to agency roster to develop digital
A demographic portrait of Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook users
A useful study here from the ‘Pew Research Center’ taking a look at the demographic make-up of US social media users across Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. No data on LinkedIn of Google+, but great stats all the same.