In association with
Barclays 'take one small step' by BBH
Campaign Work, Thursday, 14 April 2011 02:48PM
BBH has created new print executions for Barclays for its ongoing 'Take one small step' campaign.
Each execution is based on a real money issue where Barclays claims it can help customers take the right step to a better financial future.
It includes statements such as ‘Barclays offers full protection against online debit card fraud’. BBH creative directors were Matt Doman, Ian Heartfield and Mark Reddy. The creative team was Mat Joiner / Matt Powell Perry & Rory McCaskill & Jim Connolly. The team director was George Scotland. The campaign is supported by poster and online activity.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Digital Account Director - Creative Agency - London Sphere Digital 50-70k +bonus +benefits, London, South East
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Brand Consultant Hasson Associates Up to £40k + car allowance, Buckinghamshire
- Brand Strategist - Maternity Cover at Trends, Innovation & Brand Strategy Consultancy Emma & Rachael & You £35 - £40k pro rata, Central London
- Marketing Manager Michael Page Digital GBP35000 - GBP40000 per annum, Reading