In association with
Nike Golf 'the arrival' by Wieden + Kennedy Portland
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 03 May 2011 10:05AM
Nike Golf has launched its 20XI product line with a new campaign
The moody spots created by Wieden + Kennedy feature a black stallion running through a golf course with the tagline: "On April 29th, the next revolution in golf arrives on the course."
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Digital Account Director - Creative Agency - London Sphere Digital 50-70k +bonus +benefits, London, South East
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Digital Analyst Hasson Associates £34,000 - £36,000, Central London
- SEO Consultant Network Marketing £25000 - £32000 per annum, Manchester
- Junior Brand Manager - Whiskas Online Resourcing £34,675 - £41,476 + excellent benefits , Waltham on the Wolds, Leicestershire
The console is dead: The Socialisation of Gaming
The games console as we know it is dead. When Microsoft unveiled the Xbox One earlier this week, it was clear that this was more than a device that would enable you to play Call of Duty or FIFA – this was, in Microsoft’s own words, “an all-in-one home entertainment system”.