In association with
Land Rover 'Defender passport' by RKCR/Y&R
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 04 May 2011 11:45AM
Land Rover has launched a press campaign in targeted media.
The ads created by RKCR/Y&R promote the brand’s Defender model.
The ads have been crafted as collages featured as a passport stamp built in the shape of the vehicle to showcase the cars strength.
The ad was written by Phil Forster and art directed by Tim Brookes. The photographer was Carl Warner.
The typographer was Lee Aldridge. Mark Roalfe, chairman of RKCR/Y&R said: "It’s an iconic ad than only a brand as iconic as Land Rover could do".
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Planner PFJ £26000.00 per annum, London
- Graphic & Product Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment GBP22000 - GBP25000 per annum, Birmingham
- Consumer Insight Manager - Berkshire Elizabeth Norman International £40000 - £45000 Per Annum benefits, Berkshire
- Senior Account Director: Birmingham based Creative Agency - digital, brochure literature & CRM Firehorse c.£55k, Birmingham
- Research Manager -Public sector Elizabeth Norman International £40000 - £45000 Per Annum, London
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Samsung strikes placement deal with The Wanted
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
- Campaign Viral Chart: Samsung scores hat-trick in tech-heavy chart
- Proximity's Justin Vir joins Havas Worldwide London