In association with
Range Rover 'being Henry' by The Brooklyn Brothers
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 04 May 2011 11:51AM
Range Rover, the Land Rover owned car brand, has created an interactive Hollywood-inspired film with The Brooklyn Brothers to promote the Range Rover Evoque.
The campaign, 'Being Henry', allows users to choose the outcome of the film in the style of a 'choose your own adventure' storybook. As the Evoque comes in a range of options, the film uses the choices the player makes on behalf of Henry and translates them into a personalised Evoque.
In addition to being seeded online, the film will be shown at motor shows. The film was directed by Nick Gordon through Somesuch & Co. The digital production company was Less Rain and the music was by Soundtree. Post production was by Prime Focus with audio post production by Pure Soho/Grand Central/Angell.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- PR SAM-AD Financial Services, £33-35k #PR Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment GBP33000 - GBP55000 per annum, Benefits: benefits, London
- Business Director PFJ £60000.00 - £75000.00 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Marketing Manager Adam Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum + car + bonus + benefits, Leicestershire
- Groovy & Grails Developer - £35k - Central London Digital Gurus £30000 - £35000 per annum + travel perks :), London
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Campaign Viral Chart: Samsung scores hat-trick in tech-heavy chart
- ITV and Channel 4 insist they will beat declining ad market
- Heinz brings back invisible bottle of tomato ketchup
- EE adds Dare to agency roster to develop digital
Twitter gives brands lead generation with new cards
It is a significant move that brings the ability for Twitter users to easily leave their contact details within expanded tweets, called the Lead Generation Card, to express interest in what a brand is offering.