In association with
Matalan 'forever summer' by BBH
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 18 May 2011 03:33PM
Matalan is launching the second ad in its Feel Good Fashion campaign.
The ad ‘Forever Summer’ created by BBH will showcase Matalan’s Summer collection using 360-degree panoramic view of a pool party. The slow motion 30-second ad continuously rotates around the pool showing people having a barbecue, diving in the pool and splashing each other.
As the film continues activity starts happening backwards, such as a dog leaping backwards and a drink spraying back into a can. The film was created by Andy Clough and Richard McGrann. It was directed by Scott Lyon through Outsider Films.
The music was by Cut Copy, arranged by Owen Griffiths at Jungle. Media planning and buying for the campaign was handled by Feather Brooksbank. The film was edited by Art Jones and Bill Smedley at Work.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Events Content Manager Major Players £35000 - £36000 per annum + 10% bonus, London
- Senior Project Manager JM Digital £500 - £600 per day, London
- Channel Marketing Services Manager Brand Recruitment excellent salary plus benefits , St. Albans
- Social Media/Digital Account Director - Automotive - £40-50k Digital Gurus £40000 - £50000 per annum + benefits, London
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- LMFM challenges bakers to be Brave on World Baking Day
- Samsung strikes placement deal with The Wanted
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
- Campaign Viral Chart: Samsung scores hat-trick in tech-heavy chart
30 Seconds to Mars stratospheric rise on social media
In the week that it was shown that users only visited the planet Google+ for less than 7 minutes a month it’s interesting to look at how a contemporary rock artist brand goes about using social media in their marketing and the different levels of interest on different platforms.