In association with
Specsavers 'ferry' by Specsavers Creative
Campaign Work, Thursday, 09 June 2011 11:23AM
Specsavers has launched its latest over-60s TV campaign.
‘Ferry’ sees a poor-sighted over-60s couple mistakenly drive their car onto an aircraft carrier, rather than a civilian ferry.
The ad follows ‘nemesis’, where an elderly couple mistake a funfair ride seat for a picnic bench.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Specsavers 'sauna' by Specsavers Creative
- Appointment to view: the ads that led us to Specsavers
- Specsavers 'koala' by Specsavers Creative
- Specsavers drops 'should've gone' strapline in koala ad
- Specsavers 'lift' by Specsavers Creative
- Specsavers 'station' by Specsavers Creative
- Specsavers 'Mr Men' by Specsavers Creative
- Specsavers 'Garage' by Specsavers Creative
- Specsavers 'big noise' by Specsavers Creative
- Digital Account Director - Creative Agency - London Sphere Digital 50-70k +bonus +benefits, London, South East
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Head of Content David Thatcher Recruitment £80-100 + benefits, London or Reading
- Head of Planning David Thatcher Recruitment to 120k + benefits, London or Reading
- Head of CRM David Thatcher Recruitment £80-100k + benefits, London or Reading
The console is dead: The Socialisation of Gaming
The games console as we know it is dead. When Microsoft unveiled the Xbox One earlier this week, it was clear that this was more than a device that would enable you to play Call of Duty or FIFA – this was, in Microsoft’s own words, “an all-in-one home entertainment system”.