In association with
ESPN 'fantasy forever' by Wieden & Kennedy New York
Campaign Work, Thursday, 21 July 2011 10:40AM
ESPN is promoting its fantasy football league with this TV ad created by Wieden & Kennedy New York.
The ad, centred around fantasy leagues shared by friends, tells users its league will stand the test of time.
In the spot called "draft", the director Matt Asselton shows the escapades of past fantasy football leagues.
The ad is part of the "fantasy forever" campaign, which extends to radio, print, and digital.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- ESPN "born into it" by Wieden & Kennedy New York
- ESPN 'vending machine' by Wieden & Kennedy New York
- ESPN 'Monday Night Football' by Wieden & Kennedy New York
- ESPN 'decent proposal' by Wieden & Kennedy New York
- ESPN launches real-time digital outdoor campaign
- ESPN 'evolution of touchdown dance' by Wieden & Kennedy New York
- ESPN 'opening day' by Wieden + Kennedy New York
- ESPN 'top up tv' by Bruce Dunlop & Associates
- ESPN 'Rockumentary' by Wieden & Kennedy New York
- Senior Account Manager fishtank 32k to 42k per year GBP, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Client Director - Branding to £60k Network Career Consultants £52000 - £60000 per annum, London
- Digital Account Manager - website updates - up to £30k + bens Barker Graves Up to £30k plus bens, Central London
- Account Manager - famous global agency -- £35k + bens Barker Graves Up to £35k + bens, Central London
- Account Manager looking for promotion to Senior Account Manager up to £32k + bens Barker Graves Up to £32k + bens, Central London
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Nature Valley awards integrated business to start-up
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- LMFM challenges bakers to be Brave on World Baking Day
- Samsung strikes placement deal with The Wanted
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
What we can all learn from how Daft Punk won the web