In association with
ESPN 'fantasy forever' by Wieden & Kennedy New York
Campaign Work, Thursday, 21 July 2011 10:40AM
ESPN is promoting its fantasy football league with this TV ad created by Wieden & Kennedy New York.
The ad, centred around fantasy leagues shared by friends, tells users its league will stand the test of time.
In the spot called "draft", the director Matt Asselton shows the escapades of past fantasy football leagues.
The ad is part of the "fantasy forever" campaign, which extends to radio, print, and digital.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- ESPN "born into it" by Wieden & Kennedy New York
- ESPN 'vending machine' by Wieden & Kennedy New York
- ESPN 'Monday Night Football' by Wieden & Kennedy New York
- ESPN 'decent proposal' by Wieden & Kennedy New York
- ESPN launches real-time digital outdoor campaign
- ESPN 'evolution of touchdown dance' by Wieden & Kennedy New York
- ESPN 'opening day' by Wieden + Kennedy New York
- ESPN 'top up tv' by Bruce Dunlop & Associates
- ESPN 'Rockumentary' by Wieden & Kennedy New York
- Digital Strategist The Little Black Book Agency £40000 - £50000 per annum, Manchester
- Senior Account Director Source £55000 - £60000 per annum, London
- Account Director - Senior Account Director Source £55000 - £60000 per annum, London
- Project Manager Source £45000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Shopper Marketing and Sales Promotion Account Handlers Source £30000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Campaign Viral Chart: Samsung scores hat-trick in tech-heavy chart
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
- Samsung strikes placement deal with The Wanted
- ITV and Channel 4 insist they will beat declining ad market
Pinterest takes big step towards working with major brands
It marks Pinterest’s first step towards associating images directly with brands and could be the beginning of a change on the social network that sees it become a marketplace as well as a site where people pin ideas of things they like or that inspire them.