In association with
Nike 'addiction' by F/Nazca Saatchi & Saatchi Brazil
Campaign Work, Monday, 08 August 2011 09:52AM
F/Nazca Saatchi & Saatchi in Brazil has created a new campaign for Nike exploring the addictive qualities of running.
In the first stage of the campaign, a teaser introduced the hashtag #coisadaboa and a telephone number.
Stickers were put up in the restrooms of the main bars and nightclubs in São Paulo and Rio de Janeiro, and newspaper block ads "announced" the arrival of the new "good stuff".
The second part of the campaign, the film "addiction", aired online, on TV and in cinemas in the Brazilian cities.
The campaign also includes the app "#coisadaboa Phone", and a geolocation action on Foursquare that will announce where Nike will offer free training for those who wish to take up running.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Nike 'I would run to you' by Wieden & Kennedy Portland
- Nike '#makeitcount' by Wieden & Kennedy and AKQA
- Nike 'some time together' by Wieden & Kennedy Portland
- Nike 'music runs Ellie' by AKQA
- Nike 'voice of the stadium' by BBDO Argentina
- Nike 'shoe evolution' by HMDG
- Nike 'Meet The Mamba' by Wieden+Kennedy Portland
- Nike 'boom' by Wieden + Kennedy Portland
- Nike 'I am the rules' by Wieden & Kennedy London
- Trading Sales Mnager, major RTB platform Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + +20-30k bonus, London
- Agency digital trading desk Account Manager Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + agency bens, London
- SEO Account Director Ultimate Asset £45000 - £50000 per annum + agency bens, London
- Digital Account Manager - major group deals platform Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + +comm, London
- Digital Media Agency Account Director Ultimate Asset £50000 - £55000 per annum + agency bens, London
- Nature Valley awards integrated business to start-up
- LMFM challenges bakers to be Brave on World Baking Day
- Samsung strikes placement deal with The Wanted
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
- Proximity's Justin Vir joins Havas Worldwide London
What we can all learn from how Daft Punk won the web