In association with
Krave 'Krave Krusader' by CMW
Campaign Work, Monday, 15 August 2011 12:00PM
Kellogg is launching its first mobile game in the UK to increase brand engagement for the cereal brand Krave.
As well as Krave Krusader game elements, a mobile Facebook app features a chocolate hunt, a virtual game challenging players to search for and collect chocolate chunks located in their immediate surroundings when they are out and about.
By checking into these locations online, players can capture the chocolate and add them to their Facebook account to earn achievements and rewards to progress to further levels of the game.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Digital Account Director - Creative Agency - London Sphere Digital 50-70k +bonus +benefits, London, South East
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Ad Ops Specialists (Online/ Digital) Digital Gurus £20000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- Head of Content David Thatcher Recruitment £80-100 + benefits, London or Reading
- Head of Planning David Thatcher Recruitment to 120k + benefits, London or Reading
The console is dead: The Socialisation of Gaming
The games console as we know it is dead. When Microsoft unveiled the Xbox One earlier this week, it was clear that this was more than a device that would enable you to play Call of Duty or FIFA – this was, in Microsoft’s own words, “an all-in-one home entertainment system”.