In association with
Google 'Jamal Edwards' by BBH
Campaign Work, Friday, 26 August 2011 05:00PM
Google continues its "the web is what you make of it" campaign with its latest spot featuring Jamal Edwards, the 20-year-old entrepreneur behind the youth broadcasting website SBTV.
The series of ads sets out to highlight people using the web in inspirational ways and has so far included Lady Gaga and the "It Gets Better" project.
Edwards posted his first self-made video of his friends rapping on the internet four years ago and went on to launch and run SBTV.
On YouTube, the ad received more than 750,000 views in just six days.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- planning Director Twist Recruitment £80000 - £100000 per annum, London
- Digital Account Manager [Beauty Account] - Excellent London Agency - to £30k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £30k + great benefits, Central London
- Account Manager - Superb Central London Agency - to £30k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £30k, Central London
- Trading Sales Mnager, major RTB platform Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + +20-30k bonus, London
- Agency digital trading desk Account Manager Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + agency bens, London
- Nature Valley awards integrated business to start-up
- LMFM challenges bakers to be Brave on World Baking Day
- Samsung strikes placement deal with The Wanted
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
What we can all learn from how Daft Punk won the web