In association with
IBM 'Rugby World Cup idents' by OgilvyOne
Campaign Work, Monday, 12 September 2011 11:59AM
IBM, the main sponsor of ITV's coverage of the 2011 Rugby World Cup in New Zealand, is airing new idents, created by OgilvyOne.
The campaign centres on people having unexpectedly smart conversations about rugby, and features a number of characters discussing games they have seen.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Digital Account Director - Creative Agency - London Sphere Digital 50-70k +bonus +benefits, London, South East
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Social Media Manager-International Media Agency Norton Leigh up to 40k plus benefits, Central London
- Web Designer:- (Fashion Web, Digital, Layout, Conceptual) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum + Negotiable, London
- Web & Print Designer (Integrated, Visual, Print, Digital) Creative Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum + Negotiable, Waltham Abbey