Blacksticks Blue 'a taste of the unexpected' by Quiet Storm
Campaign Work, Friday, 07 October 2011 04:43PM
Quiet Storm has launched an animated campaign to promote Blacksticks blue cheese.
The brief was to make Blacksticks famous on a limited budget and to position it as an alternative to British blue cheeses.
The TV and online film was written by Neal Colyer and Lois Barabbas. It was art directed by Trevor Robinson and Neal Colyer. Post-production was through edit 19. Audio post-production was by Scramble.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Digital Account Director - Creative Agency - London Sphere Digital 50-70k +bonus +benefits, London, South East
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Business Development Manager The Little Black Book Agency £25000 - £30000 per annum + bonus, Manchester
- Digital and Email Marketing Executive ADLIB GBP25000 - GBP30000 per annum, Somerset
- CRM MANAGER - SPECIALITY FASHION BRAND Success Appointments Plc £30000 - £40000 per annum + Excellent Benefits Package, City of London
Hey, businesses: ditch YouTube and Head over to Vine
Video marketing for businesses can be a tough game to play. The video landscape is full of funny pranks and comedy acts, so finding an area to put your real content where it will be viewed is difficult. Many businesses are attracted to YouTube, as they boast six billion hours of video viewed. So, they figure, hey why can’t I get some of those hours. The problem is: YouTube’s viewed content is dominated by shows and comedy.