In association with
Citroën 'An Idiot Abroad idents' by Euro RSCG London
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 11 October 2011 03:46PM
Euro RSCG London has released Citroën sponsorship idents for Sky1's An Idiot Abroad.
The tongue-in-cheek idents support the launch of the Citroën DS4 in the UK.
They were directed by Richard Ayoade, who appears in The IT Crowd and shot the critically acclaimed debut feature film Submarine, through Moxie Pictures.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Group Account Director - digital - financial brand - LONDON - £75k + bens Barker Graves Up to £75k + bens, Central London
- Account Manager - various accounts - up to £30k + bens Barker Graves Up to £30k plus bens, Central London
- SAE/Junior Account Manager Barker Graves £25-£26k, London
- Account Manager - Entertainment - South Bank - £30k + bens Barker Graves £30k + bens, Central London
- Digital Account Manager - website updates - up to £30k + bens Barker Graves Up to £30k plus bens, Central London
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Nature Valley awards integrated business to start-up
- LMFM challenges bakers to be Brave on World Baking Day
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Samsung strikes placement deal with The Wanted
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
What we can all learn from how Daft Punk won the web