HTC 'soundwave' by Mother
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 08 November 2011 12:04PM
Mother has unveiled its first work for HTC since winning the pan-European account in July.
The new ad, "soundwave", promotes the launch of HTC’s latest handset, the Sensation XL with Beats Audio integration, and focuses on its powerful sound quality.
It follows a girl who has the ability to make everything she comes into contact with pulsate and vibrate in time to the rhythm of the ad’s soundtrack.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Digital Account Director - Creative Agency - London Sphere Digital 50-70k +bonus +benefits, London, South East
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Sales Support Exec (Online Hospitality) Digital Gurus £20000 - £25000 per annum, City of London
- Ad Ops Specialists (Online/ Digital) Digital Gurus £20000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- Head of Content David Thatcher Recruitment £80-100 + benefits, London or Reading
The console is dead: The Socialisation of Gaming
The games console as we know it is dead. When Microsoft unveiled the Xbox One earlier this week, it was clear that this was more than a device that would enable you to play Call of Duty or FIFA – this was, in Microsoft’s own words, “an all-in-one home entertainment system”.