In association with
Sainsbury's 'Christmas' by AMV
Campaign Work, Monday, 14 November 2011 02:10PM
After 11 years as the face of the brand, Jamie Oliver is featuring in his final television ad for Sainsbury's.
The Christmas spot, which has a pantomime theme, premiered during ITV's The X Factor results show on 13 November.
Filmed on location at London’s Adelphi Theatre, the ad features Oliver cooking Christmas dinner for a full pantomime cast.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Sainsbury's "Active Kids" by AMV BBDO
- Sainsbury's 'Paralympics' by AMV BBDO
- Sainsbury's 'live well for less' by AMV BBDO
- Sainsbury's Bank 'Annabel and Andrew' by AMV BBDO
- Who'll be serving a turkey for Christmas?
- Sainsbury's 'feed your family for £50 a week' by AMV BBDO
- Sainsbury 'Comic Relief' by AMV BBDO
- Sainsbury's 'invisible equipment' by AMV BBDO
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- PPC Senior Account Manager : Top 20 Digital Agency Dylan Up to £40000, London
- Deputy Director of Marketing and Communications University of West England £54,827, Bristol
- Junior Digital Project Manager - Big Brand ADLIB GBP20000 - GBP25000 per annum, Wiltshire
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - Shopper Marketing - 5 month CONTRACT- £180-200 day rate - Central London Judi Patton going day rate, London
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Campaign Viral Chart: Samsung scores hat-trick in tech-heavy chart
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
- ITV and Channel 4 insist they will beat declining ad market
- EE adds Dare to agency roster to develop digital
A demographic portrait of Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook users
A useful study here from the ‘Pew Research Center’ taking a look at the demographic make-up of US social media users across Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. No data on LinkedIn of Google+, but great stats all the same.