In association with
Tomorrow's Talent: Flex Matresses, 40 day bed-in
Campaign Work, Saturday, 01 January 2000 12:00AM
"The concept for our latest work for Flex mattresses was, 'the more you use it, the better you feel'. We wanted to prove it. We did a bed-in with two real activists that turned into an online TV show. It came not just from the creative, but Laura's background in sociology which produced the content."
- Digital Account Director - Creative Agency - London Sphere Digital 50-70k +bonus +benefits, London, South East
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Social Media Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £38000 - £45000 per annum, Maidenhead
- Marketing Manager Outlook Care £28 - 30k pro -rata , Essex Region
How to be a professional Twitter — we talk to voice behind The Dolphin Pub
David Levin, who is the voice of the Dolphin Pub on Twitter, is one of a small group of individuals who are turning Twitter into a career by professionally tweeting on behalf of brands.