In association with
Smirnoff 'crazy nights' by JWT
Campaign Work, Friday, 02 December 2011 11:50AM
Smirnoff has launched a new TV ad created by JWT.
The 30-second and 60-second versions of the ad broke in the UK on December 1 on television, cinema and online. The spots will be activated in additional global markets in the coming months, including Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Colombia, Costa Rica and Mexico.
The song in the commercial, Crazy, Crazy Nights, is a cover of an original recording by Kiss from 1987. It is sung by Sun For Moon and was arranged by Big Foote Music.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Digital Account Director - Creative Agency - London Sphere Digital 50-70k +bonus +benefits, London, South East
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Sales Support Exec (Online Hospitality) Digital Gurus £20000 - £25000 per annum, City of London
- Ad Ops Specialists (Online/ Digital) Digital Gurus £20000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- Head of Content David Thatcher Recruitment £80-100 + benefits, London or Reading
The console is dead: The Socialisation of Gaming
The games console as we know it is dead. When Microsoft unveiled the Xbox One earlier this week, it was clear that this was more than a device that would enable you to play Call of Duty or FIFA – this was, in Microsoft’s own words, “an all-in-one home entertainment system”.