In association with
BBC Two 'Christmas idents' by Red Bee Media
Campaign Work, Monday, 12 December 2011 10:09AM
BBC Two has launched its Christmas idents, created by Red Bee Media.
The idents use a combination of a specially shot model town and animation.
James Wood, the BBC head of creative, creative marketing, said: "Red Bee came to us in September with a proactive idea to refresh our Christmas Identity on BBC Two. We worked together on a brief and they came to us with an inspired idea for the refresh that clearly represented the channel and its values.
"The execution and crafting of the campaign is exquisite and we now have a Christmas campaign that we and the team at Red Bee are thrilled to present to our audiences. It exudes warmth, wit and is uniquely pleasurable. Most importantly, it is distinctly BBC Two at Christmas."
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- BBC 'Wimbledon 2012' by Red Bee Media
- BBC 'Torch relay' by RKCR/Y&R
- BBC 'Shakespeare unlocked season' by Karmarama
- BBC Radio 1 'new music' by Karmarama
- BBC Radio 4 'science' by Devilfish
- BBC Four 'America Season' by Red Bee Media
- BBC 'give an hour' by Red Bee Media
- BBC Sport 'new season football' by Red Bee Media
- Digital Account Director - Creative Agency - London Sphere Digital 50-70k +bonus +benefits, London, South East
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Ad Ops Specialists (Online/ Digital) Digital Gurus £20000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- Head of Content David Thatcher Recruitment £80-100 + benefits, London or Reading
- Head of Planning David Thatcher Recruitment to 120k + benefits, London or Reading
The console is dead: The Socialisation of Gaming
The games console as we know it is dead. When Microsoft unveiled the Xbox One earlier this week, it was clear that this was more than a device that would enable you to play Call of Duty or FIFA – this was, in Microsoft’s own words, “an all-in-one home entertainment system”.