In association with
Nike '#makeitcount' by Wieden & Kennedy and AKQA
Campaign Work, Monday, 09 January 2012 09:08AM
Wieden & Kennedy London and AKQA have created a new campaign for Nike, with a focus on this year's Olympics.
The above-the-line campaign, created by Wieden & Kennedy, shows British athletes in black-and-white portraits with their own handwriting.
The athletes' Twitter handles appear on the executions along with the "make It count" hashtag to encourage online participation.
Photographed by Adam Hinton, the portraits appear on posters and online. A series of more personal portraits of the athletes will be exhibited in Nike’s 1948 space from 18 January.
AKQA has created a social campaign across Facebook, Twitter and Nike.com. A series of online films explore the athletes’ hunger to achieve their goals in the year ahead.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Nike 'king of trainers' by R/GA London
- Nike 'Rooney' by Wieden & Kennedy
- Nike 'my time is now' by Wieden & Kennedy London
- Nike 'I would run to you' by Wieden & Kennedy Portland
- Nike 'Pro-Direct Soccer Zone app' by R/GA London
- Private View: Darren Bailes and Dave Bedwood
- Nike 'some time together' by Wieden & Kennedy Portland
- Nike 'music runs Ellie' by AKQA
- Nike 'voice of the stadium' by BBDO Argentina
- Nike 'addiction' by F/Nazca Saatchi & Saatchi Brazil
- Client Services Director Adam Recruitment £55000 - £75000 per annum, Manchester
- Senior Planner PFJ £26000.00 per annum, London
- Graphic & Product Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment GBP22000 - GBP25000 per annum, Birmingham
- Consumer Insight Manager - Berkshire Elizabeth Norman International £40000 - £45000 Per Annum benefits, Berkshire
- Senior Account Director: Birmingham based Creative Agency - digital, brochure literature & CRM Firehorse c.£55k, Birmingham
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Samsung strikes placement deal with The Wanted
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
- Campaign Viral Chart: Samsung scores hat-trick in tech-heavy chart
- Proximity's Justin Vir joins Havas Worldwide London