In association with
Lurpak 'lightest' by Wieden & Kennedy
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 17 January 2012 09:52AM
Lurpak has unveiled a £10 million campaign aligning itself with healthy eating, to promote Lightest Spreadable, its biggest product launch in ten years.
Wieden & Kennedy created a 60-second TV ad, as well as press, outdoor, digital and in-store work. The TV spot recalls the dramatic effects used in Lurpak’s "kitchen odyssey" campaign.
It was art directed by Andy Kelly and directed by Dougal Wilson through Blink.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Lurpak "good, proper food" by Wieden & Kennedy
- Lurpak to align itself with summer foods for latest Facebook campaign
- Lurpak and Last.Fm launch music selector for cooks
- Private View: Ben Walker and Jay Pond-Jones
- Lurpak 'kitchen odyssey' by Wieden & Kennedy
- Lurpak 'cupcake' by Saatchi & Saatchi
- Lurpak 'cake' by Wieden & Kennedy
- Lurpak 'pie' by Wieden & Kennedy
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Marketing Manager Adam Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum + car + bonus + benefits, Leicestershire
- Groovy & Grails Developer - £35k - Central London Digital Gurus £30000 - £35000 per annum + travel perks :), London
- User Experience Manager - e-Commerce ReThink Retail £65000.00 per annum + Benefits + Bonus , City of London
- PR Manager Alpari (UK) Ltd Competitive, Where the City meets Shoreditch
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Campaign Viral Chart: Samsung scores hat-trick in tech-heavy chart
- ITV and Channel 4 insist they will beat declining ad market
- Heinz brings back invisible bottle of tomato ketchup
- EE adds Dare to agency roster to develop digital
Twitter gives brands lead generation with new cards
It is a significant move that brings the ability for Twitter users to easily leave their contact details within expanded tweets, called the Lead Generation Card, to express interest in what a brand is offering.