More Th>n 'brand campaign 2012' by VCCP Partnership
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 24 January 2012 04:25PM
More Th>n has launched its latest ad with Josh Robert Thompson as the voice of "More Th>n Freeman".
By the VCCP Partnership, it shows a man in a car that has veered off the road. The voiceover explains that, with More Th>n, the driver can get a courtesy car, before showing the man driving off happily.
The ad was written by Fred Rodwell, art directed by Andy Parsons and directed by Sara Dunlop through Rattling Stick.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Digital Account Director - Creative Agency - London Sphere Digital 50-70k +bonus +benefits, London, South East
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Sales Support Exec (Online Hospitality) Digital Gurus £20000 - £25000 per annum, City of London
- Ad Ops Specialists (Online/ Digital) Digital Gurus £20000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- Head of Content David Thatcher Recruitment £80-100 + benefits, London or Reading
The console is dead: The Socialisation of Gaming
The games console as we know it is dead. When Microsoft unveiled the Xbox One earlier this week, it was clear that this was more than a device that would enable you to play Call of Duty or FIFA – this was, in Microsoft’s own words, “an all-in-one home entertainment system”.