In association with
Andes Beer 'the great escape' by Del Campo Nazca Saatchi & Saatchi
Campaign Work, Monday, 27 February 2012 02:33PM
Andes Beer has launched a social media campaign that enables people to escape from unbearable commitments.
Young people logged on to the Andes Facebook page, entering the details of the event they wanted to escape from. Their stories were then assessed by the Andes rescue team and selected for action.
The team then rescued those chosen from a depressing event without raising suspicion, taking them to a better location – a bar with their friends, for example. Rescues were carried out over two months in the Andean region and the Argentinian city of Mendoza, with some broadcasted on TV and via the Andes Facebook page.
The work follows the beer brand’s "friend recovery" campaign last year and the Andes "Teletransporter", which won a Grand Prix at Cannes in 2010, also by Del Campo Nazca Saatchi & Saatchi.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Designer / Creative Artworker David Thatcher Recruitment £25-30k, Wantage, South Oxfordshire
- Senior Account Manager / Account Director David Thatcher Recruitment 335-60k dep experience, Milton Keynes
- planning Director Twist Recruitment £80000 - £100000 per annum, London
- Digital Account Manager [Beauty Account] - Excellent London Agency - to £30k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £30k + great benefits, Central London
- Account Manager - Superb Central London Agency - to £30k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £30k, Central London
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Nature Valley awards integrated business to start-up
- LMFM challenges bakers to be Brave on World Baking Day
- Samsung strikes placement deal with The Wanted
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
What we can all learn from how Daft Punk won the web