In association with
Age UK 'cake' by Karmarama
Campaign Work, Monday, 19 March 2012 12:20PM
A new animated TV spot for Age UK focuses on the variety of ways that the charity's services can help improve later life, via the medium of cake decoration.
Narrated by Larry Lamb, the campaign will run for three weeks. This is the first time that Age UK has advertised on TV since July last year and marks a shift in approach for the charity.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Digital Account Director - Creative Agency - London Sphere Digital 50-70k +bonus +benefits, London, South East
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Senior Account Manager - Top Web Design & Development Agency Adam Recruitment £35000 - £38000 per annum, City of London
- Marketing Manager Stopgap £207 per day + PAYE, London
- PPC Strategist Norton Leigh 35000, Central London
The console is dead: The Socialisation of Gaming
The games console as we know it is dead. When Microsoft unveiled the Xbox One earlier this week, it was clear that this was more than a device that would enable you to play Call of Duty or FIFA – this was, in Microsoft’s own words, “an all-in-one home entertainment system”.