In association with
Waitrose 'Heston's Earl Grey and mandarin hot cross buns' by BBH
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 20 March 2012 09:59AM
The Waitrose Easter campaign features a very young Heston Blumenthal and promotes his special brand of hot cross buns.
In the spot, the chef reminisces about the source of his inspiration, and we see a flashback to the 70s, when a "mini" Heston is at a kitchen table enjoying a hot cross bun.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Account Director Purple Consultancy £55000 - £65000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager Purple Consultancy £34000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager Purple Consultancy £38000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Forward Thinking Senior Digital Project/ Account Manager Purple Consultancy £38000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Account Director Purple Consultancy £45000 - £52000 per annum, London
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Nature Valley awards integrated business to start-up
- LMFM challenges bakers to be Brave on World Baking Day
- Samsung strikes placement deal with The Wanted
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
30 Seconds to Mars stratospheric rise on social media
In the week that it was shown that users only visited the planet Google+ for less than 7 minutes a month it’s interesting to look at how a contemporary rock artist brand goes about using social media in their marketing and the different levels of interest on different platforms.