In association with
Magners 'made in the dark for a better taste' by The Red Brick Road
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 21 March 2012 04:36PM
Magners has launched the latest instalment in its "There's method in the Magners" campaign. The work features TV, outdoor, digital and social media activity, and will run nationally.
The TV spot celebrates the wisdom of making cider in the dark and how it makes Magners taste even better.
In it, the inhabitants of Clonmel continue their normal daily activities at night, including playing tennis, getting their hair cut and attending the local nudist society.
The spot was created by Matt Davis, Richard Megson and Sam Cartmell, and directed by Dom & Nic through Outsider.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Digital Copywriter AF Selection £16,000-£18,000, Nottingham
- Communications Co-ordinator Stopgap £26000 - £29000 per annum, London
- Digital Acquisition Manager Stopgap £30000 per annum, West Midlands
- Studio Manager Twist Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum + benefits, London
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Campaign Viral Chart: Samsung scores hat-trick in tech-heavy chart
- Heinz brings back invisible bottle of tomato ketchup
- EE adds Dare to agency roster to develop digital
- Polycell gets cheeky in crack-filler campaign
EA games takes the number one spot in the 2013 Social Brands 100
Electronic Arts has been named the number one brand in the Social Brands 100. EA won for its ‘Battlefield 3′ first-person shooter game and beat American Airlines, Innocent, Argos and Tesco, who all made the top 10.