In association with
Dove 'makeover activaion' by Ogilvy & Mather UK
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 23 May 2012 02:46PM
A new social media advertising campaign for Dove aims to give women the chance fight back against ads about muffin tops and belly bulges, and embrace positive beauty messaging.
This first-of-its-kind app gives women (and men) the unique chance to impact advertising across the UK.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Digital Account Director - Creative Agency - London Sphere Digital 50-70k +bonus +benefits, London, South East
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Sales Support Exec (Online Hospitality) Digital Gurus £20000 - £25000 per annum, City of London
- Ad Ops Specialists (Online/ Digital) Digital Gurus £20000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- Head of Content David Thatcher Recruitment £80-100 + benefits, London or Reading