In association with
BMW 'Ultimate Track' by Engine/Dare
Campaign Work, Monday, 28 May 2012 03:25PM
Dare has created BMW's first UK gaming app, BMW Ultimate Track, to promote the launch of the new BMW 3 Series in the context of the company's sponsorship of London 2012.
The app is a driving game that enables gamers to draw their own track and then put it to the test in the driving seat of the new BMW 3 Series.
The app will be free to download from the Apple App Store and Android Market from 23 May.
Gamers can select from three models to drive: luxury, sport and modern.
It was created by John Gibson, Erik Weidenhelm and James Maher, and designed by James Warfield.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Digital Account Director - Creative Agency - London Sphere Digital 50-70k +bonus +benefits, London, South East
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Social Media Manager-International Media Agency Norton Leigh up to 40k plus benefits, Central London
- Web Designer:- (Fashion Web, Digital, Layout, Conceptual) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum + Negotiable, London
- Web & Print Designer (Integrated, Visual, Print, Digital) Creative Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum + Negotiable, Waltham Abbey
The console is dead: The Socialisation of Gaming
The games console as we know it is dead. When Microsoft unveiled the Xbox One earlier this week, it was clear that this was more than a device that would enable you to play Call of Duty or FIFA – this was, in Microsoft’s own words, “an all-in-one home entertainment system”.