In association with
Diesel 'eyewear SS12' by Poke London
Campaign Work, Thursday, 07 June 2012 10:32AM
Poke London's new global online film for Diesel's SS12 eyewear collection features dogs as models.
The humourous film echoes fashion and fragrance spots. It was shot by Tim & Joe through White Lodge, the fashion arm of the production company Blink.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Senior Account Manager Purple Consultancy £32000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Project Manager Red Sofa London £32000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- Community Manager - Digital Purple Consultancy £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - Digital Purple Consultancy £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Campaign Viral Chart: Samsung scores hat-trick in tech-heavy chart
- Heinz brings back invisible bottle of tomato ketchup
- Polycell gets cheeky in crack-filler campaign
- Initiative scoops Amazon global media business
- WCRS scoops £15m European Betfair ad account
All aboard Marissa Mayer’s Yahoo acquisition train
Marissa Mayer certainly knew what was coming when Yahoo announced its $1.1bn (£723m / 857m euros) purchase of blogging platform Tumblr earlier this week. Rather than waiting for the critics to pounce, she issued a rather succinct, clear and highly quotable message proactively: “we promise not to screw it up”.