In association with
Gatwick Express 'Express tracks' by VCCP
Campaign Work, Thursday, 28 June 2012 01:47PM
Gatwick Express has launched "Express tracks", a selection of bespoke musical compositions that provide the soundtrack to a passenger's journey free when customers buy their tickets at gatwickexpress.com.
Created by VCCP, in partnership with Sony Music Entertainment and Faber Music, the London to Gatwick journey has been scored with original music by the composer Philip Sheppard.
The creatives behind the work, which is supported by outdoor, social media, seed films and press, were Jason Scott and Joris Philippart.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Account Director Purple Consultancy £55000 - £65000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager Purple Consultancy £34000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager Purple Consultancy £38000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Forward Thinking Senior Digital Project/ Account Manager Purple Consultancy £38000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Account Director Purple Consultancy £45000 - £52000 per annum, London
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Nature Valley awards integrated business to start-up
- LMFM challenges bakers to be Brave on World Baking Day
- Samsung strikes placement deal with The Wanted
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
30 Seconds to Mars stratospheric rise on social media
In the week that it was shown that users only visited the planet Google+ for less than 7 minutes a month it’s interesting to look at how a contemporary rock artist brand goes about using social media in their marketing and the different levels of interest on different platforms.