Axe 'Susan Glenn' by BBH New York
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 07 August 2012 10:39AM
Axe, the men's grooming brand, has launched a campaign in which Kiefer Sutherland reminisces about the girl who got away.
Sutherland talks about "Susan Glenn", a girl from his schooldays who he didn't have the confidence to approach. The spot, by Bartle Bogle Hegarty New York, suggests that men should speak to their own "Susan Glenn" before it's too late.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Digital Account Director - Creative Agency - London Sphere Digital 50-70k +bonus +benefits, London, South East
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Account Planner Direct Recruitment Up to £50,000, Central London
- Strategy Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £90,000 + bens, Central London
- Senior Strategist Direct Recruitment £70,000 - £80,000 + bens, Central London
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Campaign Viral Chart: Samsung scores hat-trick in tech-heavy chart
- Heinz brings back invisible bottle of tomato ketchup
- Initiative scoops Amazon global media business
- Polycell gets cheeky in crack-filler campaign
- Marks & Spencer loses AdWords battle to Interflora
Forget the digital cluster bomb – be more like Bob
It’s said that the average person is exposed to 30,000 marketing messages a day. To me that’s worrying news for us marketers – especially if it’s your job is to build marketing relationships with consumers.