In association with
Paddy Power 'billionaire' by Crispin Porter & Bogusky
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 04 September 2012 04:48PM
Paddy Power has taken a swipe at the current state of the Premier League's influx of billionaire owners with its new TV ad.
The commercial features a questionable foreign billionaire walking around his diamond mine.? The campaign is being supported by activity on the Paddy Power Facebook page, including an App called ‘Billionaire Blag’, in which fans can try to persuade a dodgy billionaire to buy their club.
The ‘Billionaire’ spot continues the ‘We Hear You’ campaign, which involves Paddy Power responding to punters’ comments and conversations in blogs and social media. It was created by Christen Brestrup and Bertie Scrase.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- PR Manager - 12 month Contract Network Marketing £50000 per annum, London
- Junior/Midweight Digital Designer Gemini Search £22000 per annum, Kent
- Hybrid role- Digital Planner / Creative thinker / Senior Account Director - Midlands Creative Agency Firehorse c.£55k, West Midlands
- Client Services Director Adam Recruitment £55000 - £75000 per annum, Manchester
- Senior Planner PFJ £26000.00 per annum, London
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Campaign Viral Chart: Samsung scores hat-trick in tech-heavy chart
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
- Samsung strikes placement deal with The Wanted
- Proximity's Justin Vir joins Havas Worldwide London