In association with
French Connection 'autumn/winter 2012' by 101
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 19 September 2012 04:10PM
French Connection is launching a print campaign in support of its latest collection for autumn/winter 2012.
The work, developed by 101, includes outdoor, in-store and digital executions, and has been produced alongside the US photographer Tim Barber.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Account Manager Purple Consultancy £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Digital Programme Director Purple Consultancy £60000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Data Planner / Analyst Purple Consultancy £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager Purple Consultancy £30000 - £36000 per annum, London
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Campaign Viral Chart: Samsung scores hat-trick in tech-heavy chart
- ITV and Channel 4 insist they will beat declining ad market
- Heinz brings back invisible bottle of tomato ketchup
- EE adds Dare to agency roster to develop digital
Twitter gives brands lead generation with new cards
It is a significant move that brings the ability for Twitter users to easily leave their contact details within expanded tweets, called the Lead Generation Card, to express interest in what a brand is offering.